Letter To Our Customer Regarding COVID-19
We here at Vader Air Conditioning & Heating are very grateful for the community we have had the privilege to serve for over 15 years. Since the pandemic outbreak of the Covid-19 virus, in our area and around the country, public health and safety has become a major priority, as a result we would like to do our part to ease any concerns you may have. We are hopeful that with all of us working together we can quickly return to life as we once knew.
It’s an essential business, we have made provision to remain open during this “stay-at-home” order. We have scheduled a limited staff which will be working remotely to handle any emergency that may arise.
If your AC or Furnace is broken, we will be there to fix it. If you need any type of air-conditioning or heating related service, or have any questions, please call our main line at (866) 374-5099 or complete an online request from our website: www.vaderair.com. We have local staff handling the phones from 8 am to 4:30 pm every day excluding Sundays.
We have listed the follow precautions that we are taking at Vader Air Conditioning & Heating to insure the safety of our customers and staff, and to continue to provide you with the best service:
• We will be following cleaning protocols recommend by CDC and state agencies. Any team members that have fever, are showing signs of sickness, or who have been known to be exposed and not protected will be asked to remain at home. Only those team members who have undergone testing and show negative results will be allow to resume work.
As part of our normal routine, all our technicians’ wear shoe covers to keep your home clean and prevent any outside contaminants from entering your home.
- Technicians will wear masks and gloves as a precautionary procedure.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be stocked and kept available in all service trucks.
- When you call in, our office staff will be asking if anyone in the home or office has a fever, been diagnosed or had exposure to the virus
Each of our team members has been given facts about COVID-19 and reminding them to follow simple, but effective steps to keep them safe such as frequent hand washing and maintaining social distancing.
- Filters inside the home will need to be changed however we will be disposing of these on premises and will not be putting them in our trucks.
- Procedures for obtaining signatures or authorization for work or repairs will be done via txt by the attending technician.
System maintenance is still very important and does not need to be put off for too long or ignored all together. We will be continuing to provide service for our customers and commercial accounts who have scheduled maintenance calls during this time. We will call before coming and go over any precautions that we need to discuss.
On a final note, with increased awareness of our vulnerability to contaminants in our environment which adversely affect our health, we want to offer solutions which can improve the quality of indoor air you breath. If you’re interested in improving the indoor air quality of your home, we offer a variety of products to help you stay healthy and breathe better.
One such product is the Ultraviolet C-Band Light powered “Air Scrubber” which destroys up to 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants, including bacteria germs and viruses. Plus, it reduces dust, pet dander and odors in the home. The result is a purified, clean and healthy indoor environment! Please check our page on indoor air quality for more information.
Contact us for more information at
For daily press updates by the Los Angeles County Health Department log onto:
County of Los Angeles <[email protected]>