Heater Installation in Gardena
Installing Powerful Heating Systems in Greater Los Angeles
As the winter wind blows and the temperatures drop, there’s nothing quite as comforting as being indoors with the heat on. But if your home’s heating system is old, expensive to operate, and unreliable, it won’t keep you warm and cozy. You and your family deserve better!
When it’s time to install a new heater in Greater Los Angeles, Vader Air Conditioning & Heating Inc is the company to trust. We have 45 years of experience and are fully licensed and certified to handle your next heater installation in Gardena and beyond. If your heating system is showing signs of breakdown or has completely given out, don’t wait to contact our NATE-Certified technicians for a fast and effective solution. We’re the right force for your comfort!
Knowing When It’s Time for Heater Installation
Your number one priority is your family, and you want to make sure they’re as comfortable as possible. When it gets cold out, that means making sure your home is warm enough for everyone. If your heater isn’t keeping up, it could be time for a new one.
Here are a few ways to tell if it’s time for a heating replacement:
- The heater’s age – Residential furnaces and other heating systems are designed to last around 15 years. If yours is more than 10 years old and requires repairs, it may be more economical to replace it.
- Frequent repairs – Some repairs are inevitable for your home’s heater. However, if you’re having to call an HVAC repair company more often and the costs are adding up, consider a heater replacement.
- High utility bills – Rising energy use and high utility bills are a sure sign that your home’s heater is losing efficiency. Upgrading to a new heater can save you as much as 40% on energy costs.
- Catastrophic breakdown – If your home’s heater suddenly breaks down and cannot be fixed, you have no choice but to replace it. When you let our experienced team handle your heater installation, you can rest assured your system will be trouble-free for years to come.
What Does Heater Installation Involve?
The first step in replacing your home’s heater is determining what the best new heater will be. We’ll guide you through the process to make sure you choose a heater that’s right for your home and your budget. This includes selecting a system that is properly sized for maximum energy efficiency and longevity. Then, we’ll carefully dismantle and remove your old heater, install the new heater according to the manufacturer’s instructions, and instruct you on its proper use.
How Long Does Heating Installation Take?
Every home heating replacement job is unique, and we can’t say exactly how long yours will take. It really depends on how complex your needs are, how much ductwork needs to be done, and where the heater is going to be installed. However, most home heating replacements take a few hours to complete, which includes the time it takes to remove the old unit.
The Importance of Professional Installation of Your New Heater
There are many projects that homeowners can now take on themselves. While we’re all for individuals rolling up their sleeves and making improvements around the home on their own, heater installation should be left to the professionals.
There are several reasons why hiring an HVAC professional for heater installation is the best way to go, including:
- Fuel lines and electrical connections make replacing your home’s heater a potentially dangerous job
- If you don’t get everything just right, you could damage the new heater or your home, which would end up costing you more money
- Professional installation of a new heater will ensure everything is done safely and that the manufacturer’s warranty is fully in effect
At Vader Air Conditioning & Heating Inc, we’re a highly-trained team of HVAC experts, and we have extensive heating installation experience. All of our technicians are true professionals who have passed our rigorous background check and internal training. But that’s not all. We’re a small, locally owned and operated HVAC company, and we genuinely care about the comfort and well-being of our neighbors.
Call (855) 961-5058 or contact us online for a free estimate on a new heater for your home.
If you think it’s time to replace your home’s heater because of its age or mechanical issues, but you want to be sure, contact us at Vader Air Conditioning & Heating to schedule an appointment. We’ll be happy to perform a thorough inspection for you and we’ll recommend the best course of action in our professional opinion. If your heater has quit working or you need immediate assistance for an HVAC emergency, reach out to us immediately and we’ll send someone right out.
Our fully licensed and certified technicians are ready to provide quality Gardena heater installation for your home. Call (855) 961-5058 to get on your way to a new heating system that will keep you warm and comfortable.
- Reliable & Friendly Staff
- Fair & Transparent Pricing
- Knowledgeable & Honest
- Large Service Area & Fully Stocked Trucks
- Licensed, Fully Trained Technicians
- Family Owned & Operated Business