HVAC MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
Although it is recommended to have a certified HVAC Technician inspect & perform maintenance on your unit every Spring & Fall, here are a few things you can do in the mean time to ensure your HVAC Unit runs tip top year round:
- Filter Care – Inspect & REPLACE your air filter every 90 days or 3 months.
- Keep you HVAC unit free of leaves, pollen, grass or any misc. debris.
- Make sure your HVAC unit has at least 2 feet of space around it.
- Inspect your refrigerant line for any abnormalities or possible leaks. (If you’re not sure, you can ask your HVAC team to show you)
- Clear your AC Condensate drain with a mixture of bleach/water. Mold that grows in the drain can easily effect the air quality of your unit.
- Never close more than 20% of your home’s registers. You don’t want to over strain your HVAC system.